|$119.00||Out of stock||$119.00+||Buy|
|$143.00||+$3.90 s/h||Out of stock||$146.90||Buy|
|$149.32||+FREE s/h||In stock||$149.32||Buy|
|$159.00||+FREE s/h||In stock||$159.00||Buy|
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
ATX Mid Tower
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
Motherboard Form Factor
- Micro ATX
- Mini ITX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
- 305 mm / 12.008" With Drive Cages
- 421 mm / 16.575" Without Drive Cages
- 480 mm x 226 mm x 445 mm
- 18.898" x 8.898" x 17.52"
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 48.274 L
- 1.705 ft³
- 13 points
- 11 months ago
from completed build E-Girl Hunter (twin build now)
good case for the price, high quality case and was weird building in a case where the psu was at the top and not the bottom.
- 9 points
- 1 month ago
from completed build Blacked-out Beast
Love this case but the cable management is horrendous! They were nice enough to ship me the 101C free of charge because they were out of 101’s!
- 7 points
- 18 months ago
from completed build One year later
I like it, with PSU on top looks different than regular PC cases of today. Layout gives clean front and top side. Not a lot of space for cables, but comes with GPU bracket, nice touch against GPU sag.
- 6 points
- 11 months ago
from completed build Black Star
This case is pretty cool, ample room for airflow, but not much for cables. I'm pretty bad at management. Inwin did include a gpu bracket to prevent sag on some of the beefier gpus. Good thought on their part!
- 5 points
- 22 months ago
from completed build My First PC Build
Case came damaged from Amazon, didn't care since it was on the side I don't look at. The bottom doesn't support 140mm fans but can fit, doesn't seem to have an vibration problems. The mechanism that holds the glass to the case is plastic and scares me that it could break but seems to retain shape well. There is a gap on the sides were the glass sits, so it's not flush with the frame. At $50 or a gift, well worth it.
- 3 points
- 18 months ago
from completed build Bad Dragon Mk2
Plenty of fan spots! All fan sizes are thankfully 120mm fans. so if you plan on running bigger than that its a waste of money and time. 3 fans on the bottom to pull cold air in, and 2 on the side to exhaust outwards. optional 1 on the back also for exhausting air. This case unfortunately does not come with its own case fan.
It also comes with its own bracket to reduce sagging on big beefier GPUs. Very nice addition on the developer's overall design for this case. 5 stars.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters