|$219.00||+FREE s/h||In stock||$219.00||Buy|
|$223.26||+FREE s/h||In stock||$223.26||Buy|
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
ATX Mid Tower
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
- USB 3.2 Type-C
- USB 3.2 Type-A
- USB 2.0 Type-A
Motherboard Form Factor
- Micro ATX
- Mini ITX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
320 mm / 12.598"
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 30 points
- 40 months ago
from completed build Poseidon V 1.0 (Not Fully Complete)
SO here is the low down on this case.... A lot of the negatives you read about this case are true. However, this thing is just beautiful. It's material quality is really good and it's pretty compact for an ATX. If you get the lighting and cable management right, this will offset the downsides.
-Airflow is not great so you have to make up for it with good cooling (You should be doing this anyways with a high end build). I am going to add some of Corsair's HD120 RGB fans this week to give it even more cooling power. I am running 2 intake and one exhaust (The radiator fans are not technically intake since it is drawing air from the case). As of right now, my components are keeping cool.
-Cable management will be tough since everything is a tight fit. I still need to update my cables once I install a few new parts. The back glass panel fits pretty snug with all the wires in the back, it just takes some trial and error. I got creative with some velcro pads for a fan controller and my NZXT hue+.
-The motherboard i/o shield compatibility sucks. It does not fit perfect so you have to wiggle it around after the MB is installed to make it work. Most i/o shields are cheap aluminum anyways so this area of you computer will just have to be ghetto. Be a man and deal with it.
Besides this the case is awesome. I have no regrets.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters