|$169.00||+$3.90 s/h||In stock||$172.90||Buy|
|$171.35||+$110.11 s/h||In stock||$281.46||Buy|
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
- Brightly backlit keys with illuminated characters for easy typing—even in the dark
- PerfectStroke key system makes every keystroke more comfortable, fluid and quiet
- No batteries needed—recharge quickly with the included universal micro-USB cable
- Powerful 2.4 GHz wireless connection with one tiny Unifying receiver that stays in your computer
- Works with Windows-based PCs
- 40 points
- 50 months ago
from completed build The silent beast (a.k.a I finally built a PC!)
Not loving the keys or travel on this KYB. It's a nice size, just getting used to it from my old Apple KYB days i guess...
- 12 points
- 58 months ago
from completed build Teo Teska Mini ITX 2015
Broke 2 of these, I keep coming back to it. fantastic keyboard but not too sturdy for someone using it from a couch (PC on my 48" tv).I still get mystified by the proximity light sensor, the keyboard lights up when your hand is near it (1-4" away)
- 4 points
- 32 months ago
from completed build Sith Lord Matix
Had the Logitech K750 and loved the freedom of wireless without the need to replace batteries. This keyboard is a great option as well. Great back lighting, and CAPS LOCK button actually has an indication light. If I had to choose I wish I still had the Logitech K750 with solar panels i never needed to stress about charging. The main reason I prefer the K750 over K800 is that the K800 features a membrane keyboard whilst the K750 has a chiclet switch interface... granted chiclet isn't a vast improvement over membrane but it does make the difference.
- 3 points
- 28 months ago
from completed build Purple Theme Home/Gaming PC
This Keyboard is the best that i have ever owned! lighting is really great when in the dark, and it wakes up the lighting when you touch the keyboard. charging it is also really fast, doesn't take much to put it in full bar. I had these for over 2 years and is still functional.