40 Hz - 20 kHz
Power (Front, Each)
- Immerse yourself.
- High-excursion drivers: Give you rich mids and clear highs from compact speakers.
- Down-firing subwoofer: Provides rich, deep bass to enhance movies, games, and music.
- Enjoy more convenience.
- Wired remote: Makes controlling power and volume easy.
- Headphone jack: Lets you listen in private.
- Cable management system: Reduces clutter.
- 13 points
- 60 months ago
from completed build My First Build
Got them for free from my dad so I can't complain too much. The sound quality is reasonably good relative to their normal price. However, I will be looking to upgrade to something more capable in the future.
- 8 points
- 51 months ago
from completed build Bèl Bagay (bell-bah-GUY)
OK, here's where I should have spent a little more. They sound good, but there's a metallic ring in the right speaker when the volume goes up. Guess I'll be replacing these too.
- Intel Core i7-4770K (@4.5GHz)
- Radeon HD 7970 (x2)
- Intel Core i7-4770K (@4.4GHz)
- GeForce GTX 770 (x2)
- Intel Core i7-5930K
- GeForce GTX 980 Ti