|$16.53||+FREE s/h||In stock||$16.53||Buy|
|$10.35||+$53.00 s/h||In stock||$63.35||Buy|
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
- High quality thermal paste to provide excellent heat transfer from CPU/GPU to cooler.
- Thermal Paste: AD66
- Color: Silver gray
- Viscosity: 76 CPS
- Thermal Conductivity: >1.46W/m-K
- Thermal Impedance: <0.159?-in²/W
- Dielectric Constant A: >6
- Operation Temperature: -50 ~300 C degree
- Weight: 3 g
- Excellent thermal conductivity.
- Electrically non-conductive.
- Wide range of application temperature.
- 11 points
- 21 months ago
from completed build "The Blue Predecessor"
Pretty standard compound. Comes with a scraper!
- 4 points
- 39 months ago
from completed build Budget for the Future
Heard it was good. made by same company as my case and cpu cooler. the reviews said it was good. seems like its working pretty good. keeps my i3 6100 at 51 C during stress test.