|$69.00||+$3.90 s/h||Out of stock||$72.90||Buy|
|$74.08||+FREE s/h||Out of stock||$74.08||Buy|
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
- RF 120 (3 in 1)
Black / Clear
500 - 1500 RPM
17.8 - 27 dB
- Six high brightness RGB LED lights show a more magical lighting effect.
- PWM function to more intelligently meet the cooling demands of the system.
- A choice of two ways to control the RGB lighting system by Cable Controller or by RGB SYNC motherboard software*.
- Anti-vibration rubber design to provide a lower vibration and noise.
- Multiple-choice control features different modes such as breathing, static state, multi-color switching.
- The balanced airflow and air pressure is designed to be perfectly compatible with the case and liquid cooler.
- Support up to 6 pcs of Deepcool RGB devices, such as RF120 fan, Gammaxx GT, Captain EX RGB,RGB Led strips etc.
- *Motherboard software supported if it features RGB SYNC and a 12V RGB 4-pin port.
- 47 points
- 9 months ago
from completed build ς๏ภtгครtเภﻮ ๔ץภค๓เςร
A little on the loud side, but i can deal with it. That also might be because i have 8 fans, but it is alright. The fans are bright, and push air.
- 34 points
- 25 months ago
from completed build Team Red... Devil
These fans are amazing value. Half the price of other similar fans. They are super quiet. They come with a 4 fan hub, RGB header cable, an RGB controller, and an RGB splitter/extension. My latest build using the captain 240 and these fans has added Deepcool to my list of brands when looking for parts.
- 29 points
- 23 months ago
from completed build Deep Dragon
I picked these up after I liked the DeepCool CPU cooler so much. Good silent fans. Work well with RGB Fusion.
- 25 points
- 25 months ago
from completed build MARXES
DeepCool RF 120 Cool fans that light up the build. Only issue is that I cant get them to work with Gigabyte RGB Fusion.
- 24 points
- 15 months ago
from completed build 1st Gaming PC Build
These fans are gorgeous and very quiet. Incredible value for a 3 pack of RCB fans.
- 23 points
- 14 months ago
from completed build The Killer Spectrum
Great deal for a three fan pack. These fans are a bit noisy, but they perform well. If noise bothers you, these might not be the fans for you, but if you are looking for cheap budget fans, this is a no-brainer. I plan to upgrade to the RF140's for more airflow, but these will work fine for now.
- 22 points
- 19 months ago
from completed build Stella (First Ever PC Build)
These fans are gorgeous, silent, and have amazing RGB effects that sync perfectly with my MOBO.
- 18 points
- 6 months ago
from completed build ¢σитяαѕтιиg ∂уиαмι¢ѕ
Great fans, the LED's are pretty bright, and they are quiet for the most part (unless you rev them up pretty high).
- 17 points
- 15 months ago
from completed build Budget Air-Cooled Dynamic
Ordered these guys before realizing I needed 3-pin RGB, but as my CPU LED slot on my motherboard is 4-pin, and there's plenty of additional mounting hardware (splitters, daisy chain, etc), I was able to branch all 3 fans off that one header. Works well, even at full load are fairly quiet, and move a decent amount of air.
- 16 points
- 26 months ago
from completed build Good Game
I was a little skeptical of these fans because they were so much cheaper than any PWM RGB fans, Well, there was no reason to be skeptical. The fans feel incredibly well built, run quietly, do a great job of moving air, and look really good.
The 3 in 1 provided an extra cable daisy chain 6 fans off of one RGB header, as well as a hub that lets you run up to 4 fans off of one fan header.
My biggest concern is the 1 year warranty, which makes me worried about how these will hold up in the long term. Only time will tell.