|$163.17||+FREE s/h||In stock||$163.17||Buy|
|$167.99||Out of stock||$167.99+||Buy|
|$156.40||+$60.00 s/h||In stock||$216.40||Buy|
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
LL140 RGB LED (TwoFans With Lighting Node PRO)
600 - 1300 RPM
- Dual RGB Lighting Loop: 16 Independent RGB LEDs in every fan, split between two separate light loops, allow for nearly endless customization
- Control, Customize and Sync: The included CORSAIR Lighting Node PRO enables stunning dynamic lighting effects with other CORSAIR LINK supported devices
- Complete PWM Control: Dynamically control fan speed from 600 RPM to 1,300 RPM to minimize noise or maximize airflow
- Created for Quiet: 140mm Fan blade engineered for low-noise operation without sacrificing performance
- 47 points
- 10 months ago
from completed build Black & White: An awesome all-rounder
Sorta regret going RGB... Just so many cables, and it took me 3 hours to disassemble, wire them in, and sort them out. Look good in photos though!
- 39 points
- 12 months ago
from completed build My Cyberpunk 2077 themed Rig
Corsairs best looking RGB fans yet. They're bearly hearable under idle load and not too loud under heavy load. The fans are not ideal for a 280mm radiator but are working fantasticly for me.
- 24 points
- 2 months ago
from completed build My First PC (Epic)
Expensive, but so worth it! They look so nice!
- 23 points
- 18 months ago
from completed build Black Panther Vibranium (First Build)
I'm using the 140 NXZT fans that came with the AIO in the front and 3 140 Corsair LL fans for the radiator and rear exhaust fans. The colors of the Corsair rgb fans are vibrant. There is a software issue currently that occasionally glitches the preset color you chose. Only fix for it until a software update is to restart your computer.
- 17 points
- 24 months ago
from completed build S340 Elite RGB Build
Best looking fans, I was going to get the Thermaltake Riing fans and I'm glad I got these instead, my cousin got the riing fans and the software is awful and they dont look any where near as good as these.
- 11 points
- 22 months ago
from completed build 'Espresso RGB' Upgraded Coffee Lake Gaming Rig
These fans are just WOW. You'll spend more time staring at them than whatever's on your screen.
- 9 points
- 6 months ago
from completed build Dream Achieved
Went with 2x140mm fans for exhaust out the top instead of 3x120mm on a whim, and I'm lucky I did as the Commander Pro + H150i can only control 9 fans between them, so I'd've had to run the 10th fan off the mobo itself.
- 9 points
- 2 months ago
from completed build Clear Air Turbulance
Good range of programmability, but I'm still annoyed that in order to pull off white, it must be set to a peachy orange, at which point it emits white. Its 'white' without doing this is rather blue and this continues to mystify me.