|$4.48||Out of stock||$4.48+||Buy|
|$16.95||+FREE s/h||Out of stock||$16.95||Buy|
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
- Suitable for CPU, chipsets on Mainboard, VGA card, etc.
- Easy to use.
- Zif Socket Templates ensure correct applying area with various CPU socket types.
- Produces an even layer when using applicator.
- Wide range of application temperature.
- Form: 1 Part
- Color: White
- Viscosity/Flowability: Nonflowing
- Specific Gravity (cured): 2.37
- Shelf Life: 24 months from DOM
- Dielectric Constant: 4.4 at 100k Hz
- Dissipation Factor 0.02 at 100k Hz
- Dielectric Strength: 550 volts/mil; 21.7 kV/mm
- 21 points
- 19 months ago
from completed build RY23480V3
For those who don't want to spend more than even five dollars on paste or have no interest in overclocking, Cooler Master's HTK-002 thermal compound is an excellent option; when combined with the right cooler for the job, it provides superior cooling over most stock pastes that come with after-market and stock CPU coolers.
- 11 points
- 24 months ago
from completed build The Weiß Cube - First mITX build
It's thermal paste and I needed some, desperately. Temps seem fine to me but I can hardly say I'm an expert on the matter and I'm currently not looking to overclock.
- 9 points
- 10 months ago
from completed build Final "Budget-Ish" Build
Keeps my Ryzen 1700X at about 20*C idle with a crappy UpHere CPU fan.
- 5 points
- 20 months ago
from completed build AMD is love, AMD is life.
It's thermal paste, and it works. It's not fancy or anything, but it does the job.