|$32.43||Out of stock||$32.43+||Buy|
|$32.61||+FREE s/h||Out of stock||$32.61||Buy|
|$35.00||+FREE s/h||In stock||$35.00||Buy|
|$39.00||+$5.00 s/h||In stock||$44.00||Buy|
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
64/128-bit WEP<br/>WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK<br/>WPA / WPA2<br/>WPS
- EIRP: <20dBm (EIRP)
- Wireless Modes: Soft AP Mode
- Client Mode (support Ad-hoc/Infrastructure network)
- Wireless N speed up to 300Mbps makes the TL-WN823N ideal for HD video streaming, online gaming and VoIP calls
- Easy one-touch wireless security encryption with the WPS(Wi-Fi Protected Setup) button
- Supports Soft AP function for Wireless Internet Sharing
- Supports Sony PSP X-Link for lag-free online gaming for Windows XP
- Bundled utility provides quick & hassle free installation.
- 47 points
- 43 months ago
from completed build Purity
Does its job, obvs slower than ethernet but can play online games with it happily.
- 17 points
- 52 months ago
from completed build Krait 440
Not much to say on this one. Works well with the Windows standard supplied driver and it is doing its job without issue so far.
- 14 points
- 50 months ago
from completed build White LIghtning
It works and I can game on it.
- 14 points
- 40 months ago
from completed build Give Me A Name
Worked straight out of the box with no driver installation and downloads are fast
- 12 points
- 39 months ago
from completed build NX-01 - A Gaming Rig
Intermittently drops connection, no idea why.
- 11 points
- 30 months ago
from completed build Ryzen Shadow | FIRST PC BUILD
Great wifi adapter for a usb, small in size, a bit of stutter sometimes when browsing the web. However, gaming with this is smooth and steady.
- 8 points
- 36 months ago
from completed build Red Supremo (Ryzen Budget Build)
Same speeds as my old laptop adapter, no speed increase, and it is okay for gaming stable ping no lag or what
- 6 points
- 51 months ago
from completed build EDI+ (with Windows, but no monitor)
When this adapter starts working, it's great: fast download speed and high bandwidth. Unfortunately, it took a little while to get it to stay connected. When I first plugged it in and installed the drivers, it had a problem with losing network connection every ten minutes or so. I switched it to a USB 3.0 port and dug around for some updated drivers and it hasn't given me a problem since. I docked it one star because of those first few weeks of frustration.
- 6 points
- 16 months ago
from completed build B/W Ryzen
Provides a good connection, looks minimal.
Drivers are hard to install if you don't have a DVD drive or an ethernet cable, otherwise you need to install the driver installation tool onto a USB from a different PC. Also has a little green flashing light that somewhat takes away from its sleek look.
- 4 points
- 4 months ago
from completed build First Arrangement
internal antenna meh :v USB 2 meh :v get one with antenna(s) or go with usb 3 devices. pcie ones with heat spreaders work cool too. It works, doesn't lose connectivity randomly for no reason. it would get 5 stars if we were in 2009 but for now.. there are better options.