Air Series SP120 Quiet Edition (2-Pack)
- Static Pressure (mm/H2O): 1.29 mm/H2O
- Power Draw (@ +12V): 0.08A
- The SP120 Quiet Edition, at full RPM, is an extremely quiet 23dBA while maintaining an impressive 1.29mm/H2O static pressure level.
- Seven wide body, low-pitch custom blades for optimal static pressure at very low noise levels.
- Custom fan enclosure for ducting air in the right direction with minimal interference.
- Advanced Hydraulic Bearing for reliable, quiet operation.
- Rubberized corners for sound damping when installed with standard screws.
- User-replaceable colored rings so you can match your fans to your case
- Included voltage step-down adapter for even quieter operation.
- 148 points
- 56 months ago
from completed build White Widow
These things are quiet! Definitely recommend the low DB versions. Unless you don't care about sound. Even with their low DB, (lower RPM) they provide plenty of performance and cooling. And the different colored rings are great for any theme build.
- 131 points
- 61 months ago
from completed build Desert Thunder
For my Corsair H100i I replaced its stock fans with Corsair Air Series SP120 Quiet Edition fans. I love these fans as they are very quiet for the amount of air they move. And they look great.
- 66 points
- 36 months ago
from completed build Mini Green Killing Machine
Painted all of my fans Green to match my build. Although I have lots of fans, these fans still run really quiet.
- 48 points
- 43 months ago
from completed build The Chaos Engine (1st Build)
Quiet with interchangeable rings that can be easily painted to match your build.
- 35 points
- 60 months ago
from completed build Silent But Deadly
These fans look great and are incredibly quiet. First time I turned it on and they spooled down after start-up I thought the computer died because they were so quiet. The interchangeable color trim around the edge is great for matching your setup.
- 33 points
- 55 months ago
from completed build Fear Of A Blank Hard Drive (FoaBHD)
Quiet fans thanks to the rubber mounting, which can be tricky to install at first. Looks great and cools nicely. These things can kick up a lot of dust, even with a filter. First time I cleaned the case after a semester in a dusty dorm the back blades were coated, but cleaned up well. And yes, I know these are SP, not AF. These were a gift, and I plan on replacing them in the future.
- 32 points
- 57 months ago
from completed build Puff The Magic Dragon
They're the best thing that aren't Noctuas!
- 28 points
- 52 months ago
from completed build Carrot Keep- 700$ gaming/workstation pc
silent and sexy. Gets the job done