* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Riing 14 LED Red
Black / Red
1000 - 1400 RPM
22.1 - 28.1 dB
- Patented Circular Red LED Ring
- High Static Pressure for Case/Radiator Applications
- Concentrated Compression Blade Design
- Hydraulic Bearing for Low noise/Longer Lifespan
- LNC (Low Noise Cable) Included to Reduced Noise
- Anti-vibration Mounting System
- 61 points
- 46 months ago
from completed build Codename Prophet (First-time Build) (Update 1/28/2016)
Even when running at full speed you can barely tell a difference whether if it's louder or not, really silent, awesome light pattern and pushes lot of air to keep your radiator cool. Keeps my 6600k around 60c when playing games @ 4.7GHz
- 36 points
- 53 months ago
from completed build 6600k | R9 390
Amazing looking fans and are also quiet and effective.
- 30 points
- 41 months ago
from completed build Ruby
Looks cool, pushes (or pull) a lot of air. Not PWM, pretty loud.
- 15 points
- 8 months ago
from completed build CS:GO FPS MACHINE
Nice looking fans, brightness of the red will change depending on fan speed. I used a W-cable to connect to one system fan header of my mobo.
- 14 points
- 34 months ago
from completed build (GPU Update): A Taste of Red
They blow air and look cool in Red! The rubber anti-vibration mounts are also a nice touch.
- 10 points
- 52 months ago
from completed build Evolution V2 - The AMD Beast
Similar to the AF120, but with a red LED ring and bigger. Glad I picked these, they're quiet and move a TON of air.
- 7 points
- 36 months ago
from completed build Black Friday 2016 / first PC
I mean it's a case fan... that also happens to look totally sick. Good airflow too.
- 7 points
- 31 months ago
from completed build "El Fuego" First Complete Gaming Rig
Amazing fans Nice and quiet LED is bright
- Intel Core i5-6600K
- GeForce GTX 780 (x2)
- Intel Core i7-5960X
- GeForce GTX 1080 Ti (x2)
- Intel Core i7-4790K (@4.7GHz)
- GeForce GTX 980 (x2)