|$199.95||Out of stock||$199.95+||Buy|
|$213.48||+FREE s/h||Out of stock||$213.48||Buy|
|$231.00||Out of stock||$231.00+||Buy|
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Mini ITX Tower
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
Motherboard Form Factor
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
380 mm / 14.961"
- 380 mm x 332 mm x 422 mm
- 14.961" x 13.071" x 16.614"
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 53.24 L
- 1.88 ft³
- 638 points
- 30 months ago
from completed build AZEND - Ryzen ITX Master Race Build
A much awaited product since the introduction of the larger Core P5/P3 cases. Multiple mountings and arrangements are possible, and it supports custom water-cooling loops and a very comfy slot for a 240mm radiator and a reservoir. The case is easy to build in as long as cables are pre-routed.
Dust does not seem to be an issue after a month of use; the fan seems to blow them out anyway. As long as it is mounted on a elevated position on a wall, or on a desk, you will never have to wipe down the rig for a year. To clean the tempered glass, use a microfiber cloth (like from prescription glasses) and move in a up/down motion.
Being openly DIY, the aesthetics of the build will depend entirely on the amount of thought and effort invested into it. This case is a literally a template to bring your dream build into reality.
- 134 points
- 31 months ago
from completed build Mini Zen - Wall-mounted silent Mini-ITX
AWESOME case. Super easy to build with, loads of room, and almost limitless options. Strongly recommend. (10/10)
- 25 points
- 23 months ago
from completed build Bianconeri (Black and White Build)
My favorite part of this build. I love the look and it was relatively easy to build in. The cable management was a chore especially since I had sleeved cable extensions that added more junk in the back to work around. But the overall aesthetic is worth the trouble in my opinion. It's pretty big for an ITX but I'm coming from an Air 540 which was pretty beefy. This sits comfortably on my table.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters