* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
500 - 1600 RPM
UFB (Updraft Floating Balance)
- The new redeveloped blades in PH-F140HP are angled lower to achieve higher air pressure. The redesigned MVB blades generate better performance and better airflow. It improves the balance of airflow and air pressure when using with as a cooler fan or case fan.
- Upgrading CPU coolers fans will be a breeze, by detaching the extension adapter users can install PH-F140HP to CPU coolers without worry.
- The PH-F140HP has a larger base size with a magnetic brushless DC motor to avoid the effects of resonance and for rotational stability. To create better structural strength and reduce the vibration occurrence, Phanteks redesigned the back frame of the PH-F140HP.
- With the noise reduction challenges in mind, we modified the component for lower actuator noise, PCBA for lower electromagnetic noise, brushless motor structure for lower operating noise and frame rib for lower wind and vibration noise.
- Intel Core i7-5930K
- GeForce GTX 980
- Intel Core i7-7700K
- GeForce GTX 1080
- AMD Ryzen 5 1600
- Radeon RX 570