* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Black / White
500 - 1800 RPM
UFB (Updraft Floating Balance)
- The PH-F120MP, a high static pressure fan, can have the ability to overcome the airflow restriction caused by high fin density. PH-F120MP produces high static air pressure allowing for a direct and focused airflow making them ideal for the densely packed fins of a radiator.
- The PH-F120MP has a larger base size with a magnetic brushless DC motor to avoid the effects of resonance and for rotational stability. To create better structural strength, Phanteks redesigned the back frame of the PH-F120MP. Phanteks fans now comes with pre-installed rubber pads to help reduce vibration occurrences.
- With the noise reduction challenges in mind, we modified the component for lower actuator noise, PCBA for lower electromagnetic noise, brushless motor structure for lower operating noise and frame rib for lower wind and vibration noise.
- MVB2 (Maelström Vortex Booster)
- The new seven high pressure MVB blades are precisely angled to generate a silent controlled airflow. The blades produces a downdraft vortex allowing for greater amount of air passage through and reduce airflow turbulence across the surface of the blades to create significantly better performance and airflow while keeping noise to a minimum.
- UFB bearing (Updraft Floating Balance bearing)
- Phanteks’ UFB bearings are composed by MOSS and SSC system. MOSS has an effective fan hub-blade ratio to achieve a dynamic balance, thus floating the axis for minimal air noise. SSC increases the bearing life span to ensure that the fan axis is consistently operating without mechanical noise.
- Polarity Auto-Restart Protection
- Phanteks’ unique fan circuit design provides a Fan Polarity Auto-Restart feature. The sensor inside of the fan will constantly send a series of rectangular signals to your PC M/B indicating that the fan is working correctly. The unique restart feature provides optimal support and protection.
- 42 points
- 47 months ago
from completed build I promise it's only small because it's cold.
The phantek ones I've actually got arnt on pcpartpicker so these were the closest ones. At first i was gonna go with some Nannoxia ones that could push more air & were 8 decibels quieter but they didnt match my build sooo. Do regret it a little bit though as these phanteks are louder than i thought they would be.
- 26 points
- 22 months ago
from completed build Vanilla Thunder
I bought this fan to replace the original fan that came with the H60 AIO (corsair fan was complete trash), and I have to say I am very pleased with the efficiency and noise from the fan. The fan is pretty quiet, to me inaudible until 70% or more power is used. And cools a few degrees better than the old Corsair fan. I think that this is one of the best static pressure fans (120mm) around.
- 24 points
- 48 months ago
from completed build My First Build (1080p Witcher 3 Machine)
Pretty much as quiet as you can get. I never hear them.
- 14 points
- 51 months ago
from completed build Black and Yellow....and Red....and White...etc
Just wanted a quiet PWM for my case - does its job and its pretty quiet