2 x Internal Antenna
Coverage of up to 100 meters indoor (330 feet) and 300 meters outdoor (980 feet)
64/128-bit WEP, WPA / WPA2-RADIUS, WPA / WPA2-PSK (AES/TKIP), WPS
- Frequency: 802.11b/g/n: 2.412 ~ 2.472 GHz
- 802.11a/n/ac: 5.150 GHz ~ 5.350 GHz / 5.725 GHz ~ 5.825 GHz (FCC), 5.150 GHz ~5.350 GHz / 5.470 GHz ~ 5.725 GHz (ETSI)
- Media Access Protocol: CSMA/CA with ACK
- Wi-Fi compliant with IEEE 802.11ac and 802.11n standards
- High-speed data rates up to 867 Mbps with 802.11ac technology and 300 Mbps with 802.11n technology
- Backwards compatible with IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b, and IEEE 802.11a networks
- Compatible with Windows 8 (32/64-bit), 7 (32/64-bit), Vista (32/64-bit), and XP(32/64-bit) operating systems
- One-touch network connection with Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button
- Dynamic Data Rate Scaling from 867 Mbps to 1 Mbps
- Supports advanced wireless encryption up to WPA2-RADIUS
- Easy user setup and diagnostic utilities.
- 14 points
- 51 months ago
from completed build school/gaming build of awesome
absolute crap, every time i turn off my computer when i turn it back on it wont automatically connect to the network instead i have to troubleshoot the thing and also unplug and re plug it back in, it also feels like it was made very very cheaply the plastic housing feels loose, please choose something better than this piece of garbage.
- 9 points
- 49 months ago
from completed build Albatross 2.0
I do not recommend this item that much anymore. I am on my third one of these now. The first one broke after 6 months of use and the second one broke after 1 week of use. Now on the third one (thank god for the warranty) I have not transported it in my bag anymore so hopefully it was only the heat getting to it but for laptop users I don't recommend it.