2 x R SMA Antenna
WEP, WPA, WPA2, WPS
- Flexible Dual-band connection for lag-free streaming and high performance networking.
- Physical WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) button quickly sets up a secure wireless connection.
- Software AP mode allows the WLAN card to act as a virtual access point, and connects your notebook, or other game consoles to the Internet.
- Support WEP, WPA, and WPA2 encryption methods for enhanced security.
- 24 points
- 25 months ago
from completed build HAF-Baked
Surprisingly fast and small. Best PCE card I have owned.
- 21 points
- 50 months ago
from completed build The Black Lime (first build of a 13 year old, with painted case and parts)
Great range on this thing. Cheap too!
- 15 points
- 47 months ago
from completed build Old case, new tricks
Cheap Wireless Card. Does the job. Get constant 300 MBPS on my 5 GHz WiFi.
- 14 points
- 61 months ago
from completed build Broadside (FX-8320E R9 280 Crossfire)
Chip in wireless card stops update from Windows 8 to 8.1. Odd issue but still was pretty bad.
- 11 points
- 49 months ago
from completed build Red and White (with inevitable black) Media Creation and Gaming PC ~First Build~
Great card. Gets the job done, and I got it at a killer price.
- 10 points
- 45 months ago
from completed build 2011 Build w/ since added SSD. Soon to be replaced.
Saved me when I forgot a network card.
- 6 points
- 43 months ago
from completed build uATX Spare Parts Build for 1080p Gaming
This pci-e slot is located directly below the two slots reserved for the GPU based on the mobo configuration. This wifi card sometimes drops signal when I am playing league.
- 4 points
- 51 months ago
from completed build Red Christmas
fast and all but I wish it was not bright green
- 2 points
- 45 months ago
Range only okay. Requires driver download to function with newer versions of Windows. No bluetooth. Very inexpensive when on sale.
- Intel Core i5-4670K (@4.5GHz)
- GeForce GTX 970
- Intel Core i7-4770K (@4.5GHz)
- GeForce GTX 980 Ti
- Intel Core i5-4460
- GeForce GTX 750