|$510.60||+$330.10 s/h||In stock||$840.70||Buy|
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
35 Hz - 20 kHz
Power (Front, Each)
Power (Rear, Each)
- THX Certified
- Digital decoding
- Easy-to-read control console
- Ported, side-firing subwoofer
- Wall-mountable satellites
- Surround sound with 3D Stereo
- Works with: - Computers, music players, TVs, Blu-ray and DVD players, game consoles and other audio sources with digital optical, digital coaxial, RCA audio or 3.5 mm out
- - Nintendo Wii using the AV cable that comes with your console
- 33 points
- 37 months ago
from completed build Frostbite
Good speakers that I got on sale way back when.
- 17 points
- 11 months ago
from completed build Living the dream (machine)
I've been using Logitech Z5500 kit for a long time with my previous PC and its "natural heir" did not disappoint me at all: plenty of power, clear sound, beefy basses and a nice look - even if without any particular peak - make this 5.1 kit just ideal for gaming, you cannot find anything better for this price.
- 14 points
- 32 months ago
from completed build Night Fury: Ryzen 7 1800x, GeForce 1080ti FTW3, AX370 K7 = 4k Editing Beastmode
I dabbled with more current wireless/bluetooth makers/models from Home Audio sector, but for PC, this (now 1000W) beast reigns king. When combined with the on-board X-Fi5 HD Audio on the Aorus AX370 K7 motherboard - the result is pure symphonic heaven. Not too mention the price value for THX certified speakers! If looking for high-end audio receiver-like quality with nothing short of studio playback for your PC that has 3 jack analog connectivity for 5.1 - THIS!
- 14 points
- 2 months ago
from completed build RAND0M7's Fractal Design PC
The price is on the high side, but it sounds great, if you don't have the budget, I would very much recommend my previous set the Z623 which were absolutely fantastic for the price, only downside was 2.1
- 9 points
- 38 months ago
from completed build Return to College
I absolutely LOVE these speakers. The bass is just a bit muddy, but can be cleared up to a point. I took a star off for that, but really, these are the best computer speakers I've ever owned.
- 8 points
- 42 months ago
from completed build Gamecube_23 | 2016
Possibly the best 5.1 system for PC in the mid-range market.
- 6 points
- 40 months ago
from completed build My Multi-purpose PC
Just a great little sound system, never caused problem, never not worked and plenty of bass. All round great speaker set