add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

AMD A10 7850K -Bottleneck GTX 750 TI 2GB GPU?

Romz

54 months ago

Hey guys.. im here to ask about the gtx 750 ti on the amd a10 7850k. does it bottleneck with the cpu or not ??? o.O

Comments

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

No, it wouldn't bottleneck. But I don't see why you'd pair the two, since the A10-7850K has decent integrated graphics.

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

i really dont trust integrated graphics... that why im adding a dedicated video card on my pc

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

You don't trust it...can you elaborate? Go for a different CPU then, such as the FX-6300/FX-8320 or a low end i5.

• 49 months ago
  • 0 points

What do you mean you don't trust integrated graphics? They are more reliable than dedicated gpu's and if you are getting a dedicated card get the 860K and avoid the GTX 750 Ti, it has a horrible price to performance ratio.

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

Indeed go for Athlon 760k/860k or FX-6300. You'll basically pay 60-80$ extra for an integrated graphics you won't use.

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

guess i'll try ... :/

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

Don't get an APU if you are already buying a graphics card, why get an A10? An Athlon X4 860K is the exact same CPU but without integrated graphics. Or, if you want to spend the same amount, get an i3 from intel, which will destroy any APU.

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 54 months ago
  • 1 point

how am I being a fan girl. Even a low end i3 beats an A10 7850K. I gave him one equal offer for cheaper (860K), and one better option for the same price (i3). Perfectly reasonable.

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

How is that relevent

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm running a GTX 750 ti with the A10-7850k and its amazing. I was originally running the 7850k in crossfire with a r7 240 but it was worse in crossfire than it was by its self. I didn't have a whole lot of money and didn't want to wait around for amazon to ship me a better card so I just went to Best Buy and got the 750 ti and I love it. Runs pretty much everything on high.

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

how did you get the gtx 750ti installed with the a10? I just bought the gpu and can't get it to boot with the gpu in. Do I need to disable the integrated graphics? Please help :)

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

I just installed the card and drivers and it works fine. I didn't need to disable the integrated graphics. I know that you CAN'T run crossfire with it. That won't work since its AMD and Nvidia lol.

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

PCPartPicker part list](http://pcpartpicker.com/p/tXZyrH) / Price breakdown by merchant

Type Item Price
CPU AMD Athlon X4 860K 3.7GHz Quad-Core Processor $72.89 @ OutletPC
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-D3H Micro ATX FM2+ Motherboard $50.99 @ SuperBiiz
Memory G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory $49.99 @ Newegg
Storage Samsung 850 EVO-Series 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive $67.98 @ OutletPC
Storage Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive $52.45 @ OutletPC
Video Card EVGA GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB Superclocked Video Card $124.99 @ NCIX US
Case Cooler Master N200 MicroATX Mid Tower Case $34.99 @ Newegg
Power Supply SeaSonic 520W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply $69.99 @ SuperBiiz
Optical Drive Samsung SH-224DB/BEBE DVD/CD Writer $14.98 @ OutletPC
Operating System Microsoft Windows 8.1 OEM (64-bit) $87.98 @ OutletPC
Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts
Total (before mail-in rebates) $682.23
Mail-in rebates -$55.00
Total $627.23
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-06-04 01:08 EDT-0400

Here's an option for ya taking some peoples advice into consideration. To save some money you can take out the SSD

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

Nope

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube