add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Profile, Status icon, and Email box

icetorch
  • 84 months ago

I understand you guys are pretty busy but here are some suggestions.

A more detailed profile page to put information about your self. (Accompanied with settings - Public, Friends, Off)

A status icon. Sometimes you may be chatting on the forums but you don't know if they went offline/went to sleep (Green or Red dot depending on whether they are online or offline). Status bar with time logging on profile page to display stuff like ("Im going to sleep. Will be on in 8 hours." -message 5 hours ago).

An email box so we can message/chat with other users privately. (Maybe in the same format as forums)

I just thought those would be some good ideas to accompany the forums.

Comments

• 84 months ago
  • 1 point

Keep an eye out for a profile page and PMs in the near future. These features are currently under development.

The online status feature is quite interesting and I will bring it up with Philip.

Thanks!

• 84 months ago
  • 1 point

Awesome that's good to know. Can't wait till those features come out.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube