add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Male to Male Sleeved PSU Cables?

itcheazus

27 days ago

Does anyone know where I can find male to male sleeved PSU cables (not extensions). I have my S340 loaded up with drives, fan splitters, Led strips, etc. I'd like to add sleeved cables but don't want to fuss with several additional 12" runs of cable if I buy extensions.

I've scoured Amazon and searched these forums a bit, and I'm not finding anything yet. You'd think this would be a popular item to sell.

Comments

• 27 days ago
  • 1 point

Looks like my only option would be to pay $70 for a set from cablemods, or to find someone who makes them? I was hoping to pay more in the $30-40 range since I really only need the GPU, CPU, and 24 pin.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube