add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Warranty

RaresAndreiL

2 months ago

Is the warrany avaliable in Romania? I'd like to buy from here but if a pc component is broken or somthing like that, I can give it back and replace it or not?

Comments

• 2 months ago
  • 2 points

PCPartPicker is not a seller of components. They only provide the tools/forums and links to resellers. Anything you buy will be from a reseller and whatever their warranty is. This site does get a bit back I think if you use their links but that doesn't change the price to you so is of no consequence.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube