add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Which 120mm White LED fans?

sanjozko

1 month ago

I look for 3x white LED fans for intake. I consider Fractal Prisma SL nicest, but at vortez their performance was low. Then there are Corsairs. Is it worth it to pay much more for ML120 Pro over AF120? Are there any other good options? Thanks.

Comments

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

Guess I'd look at the rpm/cfm your current fans are at, and do you have a cooling issue you need more flow for? Then you want to upgrade some. Just remember more rpm is usually more noise, its the best advantage of larger (or more) fans they can do the job at less rpm/noise. I agree there are a lot of fans out there. I have deepcool rgb on my list, don't need anything special and they are reasonable but that could change. I like the Vardar the best but don't really need them.

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

I like the Corsair AF fans. I have the older model blue ones and they move a ton of air with very little noise.

You can get a three pack of the White LED, some reason they are not listed on this site.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KGYG8N7?tag=pcpapi-20&linkCode=ogi&th=1

https://www.newegg.com/corsair-co-9050082-ww-case-fan/p/N82E16835181157

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube