add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
iKoniKModz

1 month ago

So I have been a very loyal user of the site for yrs now & I have been a part of the crew of people trying to get the Ncase M1 on the cases list. However wed have been told numerous times because of its part specific requirements it cannot be added. For a time we accepted it & just went about our business. However I have noticed the DAN case & the InWin A1 are both on the cases list which I find ironic as they all share the same parts requirements. Can someone please explain this to me?

Comments

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

I don't see it sold in normal retailers like Amazon, Newegg, B&H, and OutletPC. I believe that's the reason the dan case and InWin A1 are both on the website unlike the M1.

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

They definitely do not share the same parts requirements. I'm not sure what would lead you to believe that.

That being said, we've recently added some new functionality to the compatibility engine that allows us to add the NCASE M1 to the site. I've added it now.

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

AWESOME!!! but really the dan case & M1 don't share the same reqs?

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

Correct. If you look through their compatibility sections, you'll see the differences.

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

ok I will ... sorry for the mix up.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube