add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Part Addition: MSI GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER - Gaming X TRIO

Comments

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

I'm curious how you found that. I have both searched and set the 2080 Super toggle under Video Cards. I took screenshots and realized I can't post them. They still don't show MSI Gaming Trio on my end... Just tried resetting my build and that card shows up now. Must have been a glitch or something considering there were other 2080 Supers that were coming up with that toggle. Sorry for the confusion! Thank you though!

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

Your build had something in it that wasn't compatible with the video card you were looking for, and you had the compatibility filter on, causing that card to be filtered out.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube