add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Looking for recommendations for a super high-performance RGB fan

PrivatePengu

2 months ago

• Hopefully something comparable to a Noctua NH-F12 or S12A.

• Preferably blackout with white accents like the Chromax series fans - otherwise, just black.

• It needs to be 120mm, and will be mounted in the back exhaust of my Meshify C with a logo fan grill on it.

• The connector has to be 4-pin non-addressible RGB, because otherwise I can't connect it.

Thanks in advance =)

Comments

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

EK Vardar is one of the best, but expensive, only some models are RGB and the blade is white the frame black. Corsair is a popular one they have a bunch of models now, coolermaster has some. You should know what rpm you want, some of the Vardar are very fast but fast means more noise, you probably don't need fast for a case fan. I think some go up to 5K rpm.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Or you can get a high performance fan like the Noctua and then put Phantek Halos on them. Not sure however if the halos are 4 pin however.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

I've considered that already, but the problem is that I'm not sure if I can mount both the Phanteks Halos and the fan grill on it

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

Deepcool and fractal are couple more to look at. I was mulling a set of deepcool to run on my aura rgb, they are cheaper but should be good enough for case fans. IDK, wish there was more talk about fans on here lol. I think the one coolermaster did 2K rpm and more cfm if I recall correctly. A lot of them are quiet case fans, I had the issue if I wanted one for the cooler with more power most of those don't do it and are under 2K rpm. Right the Vardar you can get plenty of rpm if you want it. Or I could put 2 fans on my cooler, not sure if two would change cooling that much, other than some top coolers use two so it must work.

The vardar evo 120 rgb does 2200 rpm and 77 cfm, probably starting to make some noise at that level but its more air.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube