add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Mario Kart Tour!!

CHEAPBUILDSFTW

2 months ago

So, the game has been out for a couple of days now. I been playing it now stopped since it came out. So I wanted to create this thread to see what others think about the game.

Do you like the concept of having to unlike stuff or would you like to have everything out the gate.

Also, while your at it add me in game :)

Code: 466840181848

Comments

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

I have it, it's fun, pretty good actually. I don't like that you can't go everywhere like other mario kart games cause of the invisible wall. I really like the competitive mode they did, first time I've seen a competitive state for mario kart and it turned out good in my opinion, right now I'm in first! :D

• 2 months ago
  • 2 points

I mean the invisible wall is prob there for no one to cheat, but I also feel like it’s already hard to steer so imagine falling off every turn :P

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

I played the beta. While the gameplay is nicely converted to mobile, I dislike the gacha system used for unlocking content.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

True, but hey it’s a mobile game. Honestly, it doesn’t seem hard to unlock stuff though.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Don't let this distract you from the fact that I am the best at Mario Kart on consoles and there is no one to challenge me.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

that's where you're wrong

fite me MK8 Wii U 1v1

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

C OMEGALUL S O L E

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Can we all agree that the best one is Mario Kart Wii?

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Bro, did you have the steering wheel?

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

No, I never use motion controls.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube