add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Will this work?

MexAlessandro7

2 months ago

I have a Gigabyte B450 AORUS M MOBO on hand and plan to pick up the Corsair Crystal Series 280X RGB in white and the cheapest price at the moment is $169.98 at Newegg. However, the Corsair Crystal Series 280X without the LL120 fans is going for 89.99 including a rebate. If I replace the fans with 2 LL120 RGB ones will I have to control the RGB software through RGB Fusion? Would that work? Or should I buy a Corsair Lighting Node Pro in order to control the fan through iCUE? Or should I just scrap the whole idea and just pick up the case with the RGB fans included as well as the Lighting Node Pro and the RGB Fan Hub? Thanks for the help in advance

Comments

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Do I only need the Corsair RGB Fan LED Hub in order to control the LL120 fans RGB through iCUE?

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube