add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

I got waxed

nostalgia2302

4 months ago

After being super hairy all my life, and finally being able to afford this service, I got my first full body wax today. And yes, that included down there and that area where the sun doesn't shine

I paid $155 plus 20% tip so a total of about $186 CAD. Pretty affordable considering the prices I have seen in other salons both in Canada and the US. Some charge over $300! it's a salon for men, by men.

Surprisingly, waxing down there doesn't hurt as much as expected. Legs and Chest hurt the most, with chest being the only area that got yelps out of me. I suspect it was because I had kinda long hair.

it feels super weird. I feel as if I'm not wearing anything despite having a t-shirt. I can finally feel my smooth skin.

Comments

• 4 months ago
  • 3 points

I've never waxed; I'm too much of a sissy to rip off BAND-AIDs, let alone, wax.

For manscaping, I've always turned to hair-removal creams like Veet. They don't leave chemical burns if you use common sense and follow the instructions. I may turn to laser in the future if I save the money for it.

• 4 months ago
  • 2 points

It still doesn't last as long as waxing :P Also, those creams smell awful.

[comment deleted]
  • 4 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes, he did.

• 4 months ago
  • 2 points

What made you feel the need to wax things like your chest/legs/arms/etc?

• 4 months ago
  • 2 points

As I said, I’ve always been quite hairy. I’ve never liked that and wanted the whole experience.

Also when using creams I hate how the hair gets all. It feels like the skin isn’t getting anything.

• 4 months ago
  • 1 point

Huh. Interesting.

Have you considered just trimming body hair to maintain an adult look wile still being comfortable? Using a clippers for example.

• 4 months ago
  • 1 point

It's funny that your mention maintaining an adult look. I'm 23 but people always tell me I look older, maybe 26-27. (partly because balding makes you look way older)

[comment deleted]
  • 4 months ago
  • 1 point

Glad you're happy with it! That's... not something I ever considered doing lol. But congrats!

• 4 months ago
  • 1 point

I never considered it. I figured the hair is there for a reason.

• 4 months ago
  • 1 point

I read the title and thought this was going to be about getting beaten in a race or a game or something. ummm, nevermind.

• 4 months ago
  • 1 point

My poor, innocent boy...you thought wrong!

• 4 months ago
  • -2 points

I regret reading this...TMI

• 4 months ago
  • 2 points

hahahaha

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube