add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

New Smash Fighters

Memo1010
  • 11 months ago

Banjo-Kazooie and The Hero?!?!?!?

0/10

I swear if we get these guys and not Sans...

Comments

• 11 months ago
  • 4 points

This a joke right?

Banjo-Kazooie is bomb. That reveal was amazing. Nintendo just gave the people what they wanted.

• 11 months ago
  • 1 point

The Hero was leaked some time ago iirc, but things were a lot less clear about banjo. There's two dlc fighters left, and I'm really pulling for Steve (Minecraft) and/or Master Chief.

Other than that though, the reveal was fantastic.

I don't mean this negatively, but I'd put Sans closer to niche/meme territory than actual icon with a chance to get in.

• 11 months ago
  • -1 points

I'm doubting either of those would be in it but Master Chief would be cool I suppose, Steve from Minecraft would be terrible.

Sans is mostly a meme but he is a good character from a good game, though tbh Undyne or Papyrus makes more sense. I'd happily welcome any of them to the game but Sans is preferable to the others.

• 11 months ago
  • 1 point

How exactly would Steve be terrible? He could make for a really quirky and interesting fighter. They figured out a move set for pac man and he’s one of the most interesting characters to watch and play, so I’m sure they could figure out a cool moveset for him.

• 11 months ago
  • 1 point

The number of items and creatures in Minecraft would serve as a nice template for defining a moveset for Steve.

• 11 months ago
  • -1 points

Yes but think about it, Minecraft in Smash...shudders

• 11 months ago
  • 2 points

lol it would be kind of hysterical tbh. No doubt a lot of players would cringe but, Minecraft is dope.

Imagine if you could place blocks that became semi-permanent structures in the map.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube