add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

custom cable sleeves..

LiteEmUp

2 days ago

My PSU: EVGA supernova P2

So im planning to use custom sleeves for my pc, and i already got a color theme in mind...

My questions are:

• Since budget is tight, which ones are the most important cables to get to pimp my rig?? obviously the gpu cable is one..

• How good is the quality of the cables you get from Ensourced.net??? I like the amount of color selections they got, which is why they are one of my top options..

• Any good places to get good quality custom cables?? The other one I know of is cablemods.com

Comments

• 23 hours ago
  • 1 point

cablemod is great.

• 17 hours ago
  • 1 point

Since budget is tight, which ones are the most important cables to get to pimp my rig?? obviously the gpu cable is one..

The 24 pin and the PCI-E cables, the EPS cable is nice but it won't be as noticeable as the other two. The SATA cable and whatever else are just luxury since no one will really see them.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube