2 days ago
Current Build - https://pcpartpicker.com/user/BRY0N/saved/BNpHBm
Im wanting to upgrade my PC so that i can really enjoy the Master Chief Collection that has been announced. I have a current PC that runs fine but i feel that i wont get the most out of the experience when i get to relive my Halo days.
My ideal goals would be to:
- Use as much parts as possible from my current build.
- Run Halo at high quality at 60 fps (i understand the requirements are not out yet but guesstimating is fine).
- Future proof my PC so i can play other games for the next few years (at average quality)
Some things im aware of:
- I dont care for anything flashy (presentation wise)
- I understand that the motherboard, CPU and GPU will probably have to go if i want to upgrade up a few tiers.
- I would be happy if this was ~2000 NZD
- I would be ecstatic if this was ~$1500 NZD
If you could point me in the direction on what to get that utilises the most out of my current build i would really appreciate it .