add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

ryzen 7 2700

xlicex21

8 months ago

with mother board is better ? no so expensive pls

Comments

• 8 months ago
  • 1 point

I would agree with that, solid board at good price. The msi carbon b450 is not bad if you want those features and its little more. The steel legend is new and good price but not many reviews on it yet. The vrm might not be up to big OC hard to say yet but the features/price look good and its flashy looking.

• 8 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah i would choose in that order.

MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC
MSI B450 TOMAHAWK
ASRock B450 Steel Legend
  • 7 months ago
  • 1 point

MSI X470 gaming plus not a good option?

• 7 months ago
  • 2 points

Its a good board but lot of people say this: https://www.reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/96j3bk/b450_gaming_pro_carbon_ac_or_msi_x470_gaming_plus/

It really depends on what you want, features, etc Both good boards. 450 carbon one of the best 450s that is why it compares in lot of ways to a x470. I got a asus prime pro x470 for 140 its the rog strix 470 minus some features. I wanted the rog but price was not really worth extra features to me. But the prime OC well and pretty nice, I'll run a 2700 or 3xxx ryzen in it later. Was it worth the extra cost, well I don't really know lol. I figure a 470 may have better upgrades in future but not sure that is true over a b450. Watch prices they are dropping the 5xx mobo will be out soon. The prime went 164 to 139 on sale so I bought.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube