add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
BenzinoNapaloni

8 months ago

I want a new gaming rig that will play latest flight sims with high frame rates and with high visual fidelity, such as DCS World, Prepar, FSX, X-Plane11, etc. I play some shooters as well.

I like the "Magnificent Gaming Build" under Build Guides, I think that gives the biggest bang for the buck. Thank you for all the hard work putting that together.

If you click on my profile you will see my current system. I build it from parts in 2012. It was my first ever build. I've upgraded it progressively with better video cards, second 1TB hard drive, attempted to double amount of ram from 16GB to 32GB of RAM but for reasons unknown the system only recognizes 24GB of RAM.

I thought 24GB is still pretty darn good so I gave up on that issue.

Comments

• 8 months ago
  • 1 point

Welcome to the forums, always good to see some fresh faces here.

• 8 months ago
  • 1 point

This topic has been moved from "General > General Discussion" to "Systems > Create A Part List For Me".

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube