5 months ago
I am a student and a trainee at IDB-BISEW IT SCHOLARSHIP PROJECT's GAVE (Graphics, Animation & Video Editing) Course. We learn Adobe Ai, Ps, An, Pr, Ae and 3ds Max in this course. Our 1 year long diploma course is already coming to an end. I had a laptop previously but It's broken now. So, i need to build a PC to practice my lessons and build skills.
I was thinking about a PC at the lowest price possible with the capacity to handle my works and being upgraded in the future.
Any help with Comments and suggestions are most Welcomed as this is gonna be my first build.
Current Target: [Local price converted to USD - Round figure]
- Ryzen 5 2400G - $180
- ASUS Prime B450M-A CSM - $115
- 2*4GB Adata 2400 MHz - $75
- Acer ET221Q 21.5" 1920 x 1080 - $115
- MaxGreen G561-F ATX Casing - $40
- Thermaltake Litepower 550W - $42
- Keyboard, Mouse, ODD, UPS - $60
- (Already have a WD 1 TB HDD)
Also wanted, but may be in the future:
- Asus DUAL-RX580-O4G 4GB DDR5 - $385
- 2*8 GB Adata 2400 - $120
- Adata SU 650 240 GB SSD - $40
If anyone was wondering:
- Ryzen 3 2200G - $120
- Ryzen 5 2600 - $212
- Ryzen 5 2600X - $247
- i3-8100 - $145
- i5-8400 - $220
Best regards and Thank you all for your time.