add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Anyone know of a solid desk?

undeadrebel1441
  • 16 months ago

Hello to PCPP.....

I've never owned a computer before and am currently building one a in the coming months because my laptop is a sad, dying potato, and was wondering if anyone knew of a desk that can support the Phanteks - Enthoo Primo ATX Full Tower Case and at least 2 27" monitors.

Was looking at the Arrozi Gaming desks on amazon and wondered if anyone had any thoughts on it or know of something better.

Let me know what your thoughts are.

Thank you

Comments

• 16 months ago
  • 2 points

A used ikea galant I got a pair of white ones from a closing office for £100.

• 16 months ago
  • 1 point

It should work of course, I would also look at more DIY solutions or what have you, much cheaper then that desk. Ikea for example, with two units on either side and have the case on top of one of the units (rather then in an unsupported area).

I would also look at the case choice itself. Sounds like it will be your first PC build, so not sure if your aware, the Enthoo Primo is massive, more so for the typical builds most people do. Plenty of smaller and to be honest more modern case designs on the market that may work better.

• 16 months ago
  • 1 point

Oh It is I am spending about $4800 for my first ever computer and I'm going to love it. The case is just sitting here 3 feet behind me as I type this. I LOVE THIS CASE because of how spacey it is.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube