14 months ago
- Budget: Below $10,000
- Location: USA
- Use (gaming, rendering, etc): Rendering, Gaming, Editing, Streaming, Regular Use (no vr) (exporting 4k/5k
- Peripherals required (monitor, keyboard/mouse, etc): Headphones, Monitors | Keyboard & Mouse are optional.
- Operating System required: Windows 10
- Form Factor: Preferably ATX
- Color Scheme: Open-Case/White/Cyan/Gray
- Overclocking: Yes.
I would like curved monitors that will fill out all of my peripheral vision. Headphones with no crackling, static, and that should be comfortable.
I'm not a huge fan of Ryzen/TR CPU's because I'm more of a gamer than an editor, which Ryzen CPU's are best in, so I'd prefer a Intel CPU, but I am open to AMD.
Also I would like a wireless wifi adapter, my router isn't close to me to reach with ethernet.
And I would like a desk, chair, and mousepad in there if possible as well.