add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Rest in peace Stan Lee.

ssjg5rlly

13 months ago

I want pictures of Spiderman.

Comments

• 13 months ago
  • 3 points

I'm sad now.

• 13 months ago
  • 2 points

Damn,

RIP, That man has entertained so many people for so long. That is a person who will truly be missed world wide.

F

• 13 months ago
  • 2 points

Stan Lee influenced multiple generations of people of all ages, how many other people can claim to do that? His legacy will truly live on in the hearts of those who got to experience his work forever.

• 13 months ago
  • 2 points

Not only influenced but inspired them to see that even people with faults can and do become Heroes that everyone can look up too.

• 13 months ago
  • 1 point

I had to check to see if this was true. You'll be missed, Stan.

• 13 months ago
  • 1 point

The same, honestly, the same. I seen the title on the post, and i had to go confirm it myself.

• 13 months ago
  • 1 point

What...A...Legend...

• 13 months ago
  • 1 point

History will always decide its legends, but i have a feeling, Stan Lee will be one of them.

• 13 months ago
  • 1 point

I’ve seen too many Thanos memes already....

• 13 months ago
  • 1 point

I actually saw him in person when I went to Comic Con 2 years ago.

I watched all of the Marvel movies and i loved all of his cameos. He will be missed, now I know what it feels like to truly wish someone didn't go. :(

• 13 months ago
  • 2 points

I wish i could of met this guy (and many others), but his work speaks for itself.

• 13 months ago
  • 1 point

this is so sad. like, really. now's not the time to make "alexa, play despacito" jokes. this is really sad. the man might be dead, but the legacy he left behind will continue to live on for many more years to come.

• 13 months ago
  • 1 point

His legacy is secure. He will always be remembered. RIP Stan Lee.

• 13 months ago
  • 1 point

F

• 12 months ago
  • 1 point

F

[comment deleted]
  • 13 months ago
  • 4 points

seriously

• 13 months ago
  • 2 points

Too soon I guess...I'll just take it down

• 13 months ago
  • 1 point

It’s not too soon for me if you want to send a private message.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube