• Be respectful to others
  • No spam
  • No NSFW content
  • No piracy or key resellers
  • No link shorteners
  • Offensive content will be removed

Topic

YourLastBreath 5 months ago

I already have a fully build system: Ryzen 5 1600, 8gb ram, 450w 80+ evga, i have an old quadro for the display but i would like to get something that can play league of legend at at least 100 fps on max settings 1080p. And if your wondering why my build is so random is i have been building over the course of months, So now i just want to trow in a card as a place holder than can run games at least 1080p with ultra low settings(besides league). I dont play too often so this will be fine for me but i play league of legends and tomb raider as well as emulators. I will try to get the next gen cards if they even ever come out. Location US, 50 dollars budget, can be used. And looking for a gpu.

Comments Sorted by:

loliceforce 1 Build 1 point 5 months ago

See if you can find a cheap HD 7970 or 7950. Last I checked there's an HD 7950 listing on ebay for exactly $49. If not, you can't go wrong with a used Gtx 1050

Buildtimeboys 1 Build 1 point 5 months ago

You can find used GTX 1050's in that range, also GTX 570/580/670's.
Saw a few RX 470/480's too, but I'd worry that ones in that price range are from mining. (if they work and you don't need them for long that could still be an option though.)