add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

FS:Samsung Galaxy Tab s4 black 64gig

greatneesss

14 months ago

Selling galaxy tab s4 tablet, only used once to claim fortnight skin. Dont need the tablet anymore. Its in flawless comdition and comes with everything that comes in the box(papers and manuals, charger, s pen)

$450 shipped Payment through paypal goods and services to protect myself and buyer

Comments

• 14 months ago
  • 3 points

Did you buy the device only for the fortnite skin? Yikes.

• 14 months ago
  • 2 points

Did you buy the device only for the fortnite skin?

Yea lol

Crazy........... I couldnt imagine someone paying 750 bucks just to get a skin. If he sells for 500, the skin cost 250.

• 14 months ago
  • 1 point

Lol boom, now you know someone whos actually done it you don't have to imagine anymore

• 14 months ago
  • -1 points

Yea lol the hit in reselling it isnt much compared to what has already been spent in that money hole though

• 14 months ago
  • 1 point

Dude the game is just as fun as a free to play... I only bought the battle pass...

• 14 months ago
  • 1 point

Oh well lol

• 14 months ago
  • 1 point

Just think, that $250 for the skin now could have been ~2.5k when you retire.

• 14 months ago
  • 1 point

not a big enough amount for it to matter to me I guess, I could do something with 2.5k right now but if that was all I had when I retired then I would have a bigger problem than just fortnite lmao

• 14 months ago
  • 1 point

Bump

• 14 months ago
  • 1 point

New price!

• 13 months ago
  • 1 point

Still available

• 13 months ago
  • 1 point

Bump

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube