add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Is my pc good for gaming and school work and do you have any recommendations

Comments

• 14 months ago
  • 1 point

A little overkill for just school and gaming, but if you want the best experience, more power to you! Great choices, should serve you great.

• 14 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah I’ve been waiting quite a few years for this and I worked quite a lot for it so I just wanted to get the best experience, anyway thx and do you think I need note cooling?

• 14 months ago
  • 1 point

What is "note cooling"?

• 14 months ago
  • 1 point

*more cooling

• 14 months ago
  • 1 point

No, the hyper 212 evo is a great cooler and should do fine.

• 14 months ago
  • 1 point

Can you link me a good set of fans for my case, but not too expensive

• 14 months ago
  • 1 point

The CPU cooler is pretty outdated, something like a scythe FUMA would be a better choice. (Especially if you plan on overclocking at all.)

• 14 months ago
  • 1 point

This one? https://be.pcpartpicker.com/product/ffKhP6/scythe-fuma-revb-790-cfm-cpu-cooler-scfm-1100 And also since there is one fan in the case do I need to buy one more and if yes can you link me a cheap fan

• 14 months ago
  • 1 point

This one?

Yes. There may be other HSF's that would be good, but the ones I'd normally recommend aren't available where you live.

And also since there is one fan in the case do I need to buy one more and if yes can you link me a cheap fan

1 or 2 more fans for the front would be a good idea, I don't know any good ones to recommend though.

• 14 months ago
  • 1 point

Thx a lot

• 14 months ago
  • 1 point

what schooling you doing.

• 14 months ago
  • 1 point

Oh just using normal office programs, word, excel etc, but this build is mainly for gaming

• 14 months ago
  • 1 point

ah ok. yeah seeing some school needs cad lvl builds etc. was checking. and will do a updated comment to .

• 14 months ago
  • 1 point

If you are spending that much on a monitor and have parts that good, you should get a 4k monitor. also, that ssd is not very good and seems overpriced. consider an 860 evo or similar. Other than that, seems great!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube