add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

need new headphones

Memo1010
  • 21 months ago

my old headphones started consistently having a super annoying static sound whenever I use them, I tested out by brother's pair and they were normal, so I need to buy a new pair cause that sound was driving me up the wall. I play games and use discord, don't do anything else with sound really, any suggestions?

Price range is up to 100 USD, but the cheaper the better (I would very much prefer not to spend so much)

Comments

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

Best bet is probably some HyperX Cloud 2s, or alpha's if you want to be at the tippy top of your budget

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 21 months ago
  • 1 point

yeah, I do need the mic. If you read the whole thing you'll see that I need it for discord (voice chat)

[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube