add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Need Help With Setting Affinity by CmdPrrmpt of Running Processes

liquidforce134
  • 21 months ago

Alright, I'm creating a fix to this PUBG crash bug with OC'ed Ryzen processors and basically I need to figure out how to change the affinity of a running program without starting another one. The problem is that PUBG first begins with TslGame_BE.exe and then that launches the main applications, TslGame.exe. Since I can't just have it open with a set affinity because that would change TslGame_BE.exe and not TslGame.exe, I basically need a line to enter into the command prompt that will take me to TslGame.exe's affinity and set it to 1.

Need all the help I can get. I figured there were at least a few people who knew their way around command prompt and windows to help me here! If you need any further clarifications, please just ask!

Thanks!

Comments

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 21 months ago
  • 2 points

That’s not what I asked. I already found a fix, I just gotta figure out a program that doing it automatically.

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

No because that opens a program with a specific affinity, I’m trying to change the affinity of an already running program.

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

Alright, I’ll give it a shot when I get home.

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

How would I set it to 1 core and all cores?

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube