add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
zmn13

18 months ago

This will be the last time I ask for opinions on this, please any advice on this build, I am on a budget. Thanks. https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/sV2tCb

Comments

• 18 months ago
  • 2 points

What was the purpose of this build and what was your budget?

• 18 months ago
  • 1 point

Low to mid level gaming, I intend to upgrade to a dedicated GPU latter. Budget is 700 nzd.

• 18 months ago
  • 2 points

Ok, you need to invest more money in your psu because if that breaks or shorts, it could potentially ruin your whole system. You are also going to need around 550w for a gaming pc once you get your psu. It is alot of investing now so you don't have to pay more in the future.

• 18 months ago
  • 1 point

What PSUs would you recommend?

• 18 months ago
  • 1 point

Corsair VS450?

• 18 months ago
  • 1 point

Personally, i'd recommend a Corsair cx series psu since they are not bottom of the line like the vs series are.

• 18 months ago
  • 1 point

I just don't really have the budget for a top shelf PSU, I'm needing something cheap and reliable

• 18 months ago
  • 1 point

Also is the current PSU unreliable? Or is the system not safe?

• 18 months ago
  • 1 point

I went for a 650w psu in my build just so I had room to grow into it if I ever wanted to upgrade or add other components. I would just go for at least a 450w is all I was trying to say.

• 18 months ago
  • 1 point

Any advice if I should go for the antec vp-500w over the corsair vs360 please. Urgent as I am about to order part soon.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube