add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

hey guys is a 32 monitor too big sitting 2-3feet?

deakon24
  • 23 months ago

hey guys i've been gaming on a 27 ips aoc monitor and i feel like its a little small. i've been thinking of getting a 32 inch monitor but im not sure if it would be ideal since ill be sitting 2-3 feet away. here are the 2 monitors im thinking about getting.i currently play 1080p gaming with my ps4pro and pc . I want to try and game 1440p current gpu is a rx 480 looking to upgrade to a 1070ti early next year.Also with the 1440p monitor will i be able to scale down to 1080p without any issues?

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/Qh7CmG/lg-32ma68hy-p-320-60hz-monitor-32ma68hy-p

https://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824160314&cm_re=aoc_32-_-24-160-314-_-Product

Comments

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

If you feel like your 27" screen is too small then 32" is prolly the next step.

Also with the 1440p monitor will i be able to scale down to 1080p without any issues?

You can but according to google it doesn't look very good

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

thanks for the info! ill go with the lg 32 1920x1080.

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

I use 3 43" 4k monitors from about 2 to 3 feet away from it and the only game I've found them to big for is osu where i use a 28" 1440p window.

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

What type of GPU do you use for that? I've been looking at ~40" 4k TVs and they finally seem to be reasonable in price (although freesync still isn't available). Three huge monitors seem like overkill for non-gaming, but I bet you can get used to it fast.

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

I've used a 1080 for single 4k which worked fine and I've done with and without sli triple 4k gaming with 1080 tis and honestly, 1 1080 is enough for sim racing at triple 4k and 2 isn't enough for triple a triple 4k so I sold one.

[comment deleted]
  • 23 months ago
  • 1 point

here in Canada its still expensive its about $700 for vega 56.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube