add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

help with mouse dpi

Marquillopr
  • 22 months ago

I don't know if this is the right section and I apologize for that, anyways I have the Razer DeathAdder mouse and I was wondering how could I check what dpi I have it at or how can I change it, its mainly for fortnite to see if it helps with aiming

Comments

• 22 months ago
  • 2 points

As far as I know, you can download the driver from Razer's website and alongside it, you shall have a tweaking tool installed.

I've got a Razer Lachesis and that's how I tuned mine. Mind that the Razer Lachesis is not a new product and the driver just does not work on 64 bit Windows (7 and 10). So I had to uninstall it. But the profiles are still saved in the mouse, so I can switch between them with a button at the bottom of the mouse.

This is the Support page for Razer DeathAdder Elite, and you should choose your OS. Choose PC if you have Windows. You'll need the Synapse 2.0 to configure the mouse.

• 22 months ago
  • 2 points

Download whatever software to control the mouse, find it on the Razer's website.

Really just pick a DPI and modify you ingame settings to match it across all games, its less work.

Find a 360 distance you are happy with and use it

Your best bet is to find a sensitivity you are comfortable with and practice if you want to be more accurate and consistent

Constantly changing DPI and in game sensitivities just messes with muscle memory

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

The default is 1200dpi if im not mistaken.

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 22 months ago
  • 1 point

I play at 1600dpi without any issues

Its called setting ingame sensitivity really low to compensate (in csgo I play at 1% sens for example)

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube