add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Changing fans on AIO COOLER?

LoyalDerp
  • 24 months ago

So I was thinking of getting the Corsair H115i and atleast in my opinion The fans are really ugly so I was wondering if:

1. Can I change The fans?

2. Will these fans work? https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B077QDQ693/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1522441820&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=bitfenix+spectre+pro+rgb+140mm&dpPl=1&dpID=41acDOLqa5L&ref=plSrch

3. Will the fan controller on The fans somehow interfeer with The cooler, how and where do you install the fan controller?

If you can't change fans are there any good 280mm coolers out there with RGB fans?

Any help is appreciated! ❤️

Comments

• 24 months ago
  • 2 points
  1. Yes you can change the fans on the corsair h115i.
  2. H115i has a 280mm rad and the fan in the link is 140mm so that will work yes.
  3. That fan won't interfeer in any way with the cooler since that cooler is controlled by its own software and those fans can be controlled by asus aura for the colours and i guess with asus software for the rpm of the fans. If you don't have an asus mobo you would need to buy that fan with its specific controller like this https://www.amazon.com/BitFenix-Spectre-Case-Controller-BFF-SRGB-14025C-RP/dp/B078BNXK32/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1522445419&sr=1-1&keywords=BFF-SRGB-14025C-RP&dpID=518VuBNB2FL&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch .

I could be wrong so i would also suggest you take a look at the product page of this fan.

• 24 months ago
  • 1 point

Okay, thank you. I really appreciate it. Now I know that I can make a full RGB build

• 24 months ago
  • 1 point

My comment is probably unnecessary but: I would also appreciate the answers to these questions.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube