- 36 months ago
I have the Bloody V7M from A4tech. Starting today around 9 hours ago, the mouse has become intermittent. It'll just cut out every so often - it seems to usually be between 5 and 20 minute stretches where it works. It also works for longer when not playing games - perhaps because I don't move it or click as much. When it cuts out, this happens:
- LED hand and on scroll wheel turn off - mouse stops working
- All programs running hang and/or get very slow
- After 10 seconds, LEDs turn back on - even bigger lag spikes
- For 20 seconds, the LEDs remain on, but mouse remains not working
- Mouse once again works, but not before a MASSIVE lag spike
I've had this mouse for about 2 years, 5 months. I use it pretty much every day for anywhere from 30 minutes to 10 hours.
What I have tried:
- Using another USB port. The mouse was originally in a USB 3.0, I tried another 3.0, then 2 2.0s.
- Using another mouse. Seemed to work just fine.
I really like this mouse. If it turns out I need to buy another one, they're only $30 so I'm happy to do so. I'd just rather not.