- 37 months ago
I need a new laptop. My current on weighs probably around 12 pounds and is just over 7 years old. It's so very slow. What I do like about it though, is that it has a 17.3-inch screen, fairly loud speakers, and 4 USB ports in addition to a VGA, HDMI, and Ethernet port.
So here we go:
US of A
- Watching YouTube
- Web Browsing
- Light Gaming (I'm talkin' AOM on medium settings, 40 FPS)
Nice To Haves
- A big screen. My current Laptop is 17.3", and I like that.
- A num pad. That may come with a large screen though.
- Lightweight. My current one weighs in at around a million pounds.
- Good sound. I like music. A lot.
- Lots of USB ports. Thousands of them.
- An Ethernet port. When my parents cut off the internet from my desktop (hardwired), I use my laptop as an access point type thing
Anywhere in the range of $650-$850 USD
If there are any peripherals/extra stuff I should get with the laptop include that as well. Allow another $50 for that.