add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

AIO Cooler for Overclocking

denismcinerny
  • 38 months ago

Looking to overclock a 7770K and was wondering what AIO I can pair it with.

Comments

• 38 months ago
  • 2 points

You can pair pretty much any AIO with it. I always recommend the Arctic Liquid Freezer 240 if you have the space for it, cause its price and performance is better than pretty much any 240mm unit, and even some 280mm & 360mm units.

• 38 months ago
  • 0 points

assuming you mean a 7700k, i would reccomend a kraken x62 if your case fits it, great cooling around that price point, i use a Thermaltake Riing RGB 360 and the performance gains over the x62 aren't phenomenal that i've seen.
i would've reccomended the 360mm Predator from EK because it was great after they fixed the leaking issues but they are fazing them out so yeah :-/

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube