add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Cleaning side Panel of Case

Limits
  • 40 months ago

Hi everyone, is there a preferred method to clean dust off of cases like the Fractal Design Define R5 Window? The window is not the tempered glass ones so it can probably scratch easily. So far I am thinking about using those cloth that gets included when you buy prescription glasses. I figure if you use that for glasses, it probably is safe. But just to be sure, checking on here before actually doing anything.

Comments

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

It looks to me like plastic and such I would clean them with damp cloth.

The glass cleaning special cloth should work as well.

I'll wait around to see what others have in mind. :)

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 40 months ago
  • 2 points

This is why I can't wait to go tempered glass, I won't scratch the case if I just look at it wrong.

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

This is exactly what I thought.

So using the cloths made to clean eye glasses, should that work? Do I need to wet that cloth?

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube